Here you can get facts and information about fouling, marine growth, hull paint, boat wash machines and other hull cleaning. You can also get answers to common questions about Scrubbis and how to use Scrubbis. If you do not find the information you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click on the headings below to go on for more details!
– What does the cleaning tool actually do?
– What are barnacles?
– What are shells/slugs?
– How does fouling affect the boat and hull?
– How do I get rid of algae, seaweed, moss, barnacles and shells from the boat hull?
– How do I avoid algae, barnacles and shells on the boat hull?
– What is boat wash ?
– How does hull washing work?
– What alternatives are there to brush washing?
– How can I clean the boat hull?
– Is it eco-friendly to clean the boat?
– What is a hull brush?
– What is hull paint and anti-fouling?
– Are there non-toxic hull paint and antifouling?
– What eco-friendly options to anti-fouling and hull paints are there?
– Do I need anti-fouling paint and what are the alternatives?