Here you can get facts and information about fouling bottom paint, brush wash and hull cleaning. You can also get answers to common questions about Scrubbis and how to use Scrubbis. If you do not find the information you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click on the headings below to go on for more details!
– What really makes this cleaning tool so fantastic?
– What is the barnacles?
– What are slugs?
– How does fouling boat and hull?
– How do I remove algae, seaweed, moss, barnacles and limpets from the hull?
– How do I avoid algae, barnacles and limpets from the hull?
– What is the antifouling paint?
– Are there non-toxic antifouling?
– What are environmentally friendly alternative to antifouling paint are there?
– Do I need anti-fouling paint and what are the alternatives?